I recently had the pleasure of co-presenting a webinar with Adam Enbar from HubSpot, titled “Inbound Marketing Strategies for Franchises.” We covered a lot of topics that franchisors and franchisees struggle with day in and day out in the franchise online marketing space, including online SEO marketing strategies for franchises, local franchisee websites, blogging, social media, and email marketing.
But more importantly, we discussed these topics as they relate specifically to franchising, and presented examples and action items for how franchisors can help franchisees drive increased traffic and leads online.
Here’s a summary of what was covered in the webinar – click “Franchise Inbound Marketing Webinar” in the right sidebar to watch a full recording of the webinar for free:
- What is inbound marketing, and why is it important to franchises?
- How does local franchise SEO marketing work, and what should franchisees be doing to improve rankings?
- Why do online business listings matter so much, and what’s important to have in place?
- How can we maintain and strengthen our franchise brand online?
- Is blogging important, and how can it help drive traffic and leads?
- How can we boost lead generation at the local and national level?
- Why is social media important, and how do we approach social effectively?
- How can email marketing be used to improve customer loyalty, referrals, and repeat business?
We address these questions and many others in the webinar, and although the focus is geared towards local franchise online marketing, almost all of the material is directly applicable to franchise sales and development as well.
Click “Franchise Inbound Marketing Webinar” button in the right sidebar to watch the full webinar recording, and leave your comments and feedback below.